Services | Fiduciary Assessments
Reducing your Fiduciary Liability
At Atéssa we are committed to helping you meet your Fiduciary obligations. We will work with you through these four steps to Fiduciary Excellence for you and your company.
1. Fulfill Immediate Compliance Obligations
Without duplicating efforts and cost, you can fulfill your government compliance obligations for all three requirements:
- Schedule C: Reporting of Provider Compensation
- ERISA Section 408(b)(2): Fee disclosure by service providers
- ERISA Section 404(a) and 404(c): Participant fee disclosure
2. Diagnose Fiduciary Exposure
We can objectively and independently assess your current plan administration by reviewing ERISA compliance & plan health, identifying shortfalls, diagnosing fiduciary liability, benchmarking performance and fees, and educating your fiduciary team on required duties and responsibilities.
3. Restore Fiduciary Confidence
Establish or restore fiduciary confidence in your company through formal governance processes and prudent plan management. Our team will help establish your processes based on global standards of excellence.
4. Achieve Fiduciary Excellence
Certified in 2011, Atéssa can help prepare your team for nationally recognized certification by CEFEX (Centre for Fiduciary Excellence). We can help you provide evidence that the Steward is following a prudent investment process.